- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
The TicWatch Pro 3 Ultra is almost the perfect
January 25, 2022, 2:42 pm
The TicWatch Pro 3 Ultra is almost the perfect smartwatch imo. Only things missing are a rotating crown and better haptics. But neither of those are deal breakers imo. The great battery life, best AOD, and great performance with Google Assistant more than make up for it imo.
I just ordered mine. It`s a nice idea for those who want to use it, but if I`m not it`s not going to persuade me to buy it, if I don`t like the design. But I`m glad there`s a market for everyone:)
@RoySharabi1 And if it does come close to dying on you it can continue being a watch a fitness tracker do far longer in essential mode by disabling the OLED completely.
Nhaa not for me this budget LCD screen. I prefer to charge it and have beautiful watch than this design..
Thanks, me too - Looks and feels great, spent more time rebooting it than using it though. Perhaps it`s specific to the LTE version? Sent it back to Mobvoi last Monday at my own expense, but they still haven`t received it. They really should have a better procedure in place!
Sorry the AOD make it look cheap and overall the design looks very M at best. If I buy something that is on me all day it can`t never be my choice
After a few years of holding off, waiting for the right smartwatch to come along I opted for the Ticwatch Pro 3 Ultra LTE (Nov 21). Unfortunately, I had one week of use before the LCD screen failed. Currently waiting for the replacement and can only hope I was unlucky!
Yeah I love it. I hope that they make a more classic design next generation that has the extra screen.
I`m excited for the next generation, hope can address these 2 downfalls. And maybe offer a watch with a full steel body, though I`m not sure which one I would prefer as the lightweight nylon is really nice.