- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
Very sad day today
August 12, 2021, 11:12 am
Very sad day today .. I lost all photos from my phone gallery
I lost my last conversation with my Papa I think I just no longer care for other stuff now .. delete ho jaaye .. na hoye .. kuch farak nai padta.
Always take backup on google photos
I m still find of albums that`s why I make albums and print all the best memories in hard copy form
Contact someone who can retrieve such deleted photos.. I am also quite possessive about family photos/videos and know how you must be feeling! Hope you will get help at the earliest.
You tube pe process dekh lijiye Mail accnt linked hoga hi retrieve ho jayega
If u use an android phone, may be they are stored in google photos
Apple ya google drive mein kuch save nahi hai?
Maybe this will help Check in google photos. All are saved
It will be backed up to Google photos
Apart from personal, you can get all others on Twitter. Apke pics he sab copy paste karte post karte hai
READY TO PAY ? THIS DATA CAN BE RECOVERED.
Sorry madam Quite unfortunate.. Did you not keep backup copies in ur Laptop/computer/pen drives?
Have you tried Google photos there may be backup avlbl there
U didn`t linked it to gmail ?
check in google photos..
There will be RECOVERY &/or UNDELETE APPs Ex, aap Google Play mein check kijiye!
Filled FIR Againt Mobile Company
have you linked it to your email & back up? am sure you will be able to retrieve..best wishes for the same ..
Small price you pay for not keeping backup :`)
tab to ho gya
Lets Declared InternationalSadDay
Not really but you can google. A few people around city. No use now as it is lockdown
.... ........ Not joking. Sometimes being philosophical is best solution to getover.
But they should be on Apples Cloud get someone with Tech knowledge to help you. DM me if you need an intro to someone good.
Oh sad. Then send a broadcast msg to your friends, relatives, ...to share back pics, you shared with them
There are 5 options ... look if one of them is useful. Oh but actually data is not lost. Not sure if you are in India sometimes data can be retrieved but you will need an hardware expert for that. In delhi Nehru place have many such technicians. Not sure about Australia
Don`t worry... Nothing can happen
Wrong choice..but yes but if you had saved your pics on the memory card then there is a free software called Recuva which can help recover deleted pics, also, if it`s really that imp, there are paid IT services which can help you recover your pics on a DVD.
Extra memory free hogai ThinkPositive
Still you can recover using various data recovery software
Check you WA of you have shared with your near, dear , contacts. If WA does not have ask them to share with you. You can get back few at leastc
Why no backup to google was taken
You don`t upload them to cloud?
Now you have one picture atleast sorry bahot bura joke tha
Not even in Recycle Bin?
Thats painful pura godown saaf
You are not saving them on google photos.. btw are you sure they were lost.. kabhi kabhi nazar aata hai aisa par badh mein aajaate hai . Download google photos and they take backup of the pics and you can delete pics from your iphone .. most easiest way to save pics.
Dhruv Rathee be like- It`s due to modi software pegasus, enter your phone, then hacked it and all photos and videos got deleted.
Why do 91 ppl like this
Ma`am Right now Sorry, I hope you get you photos back... But you cannot loose from your memory,sit for meditation and recollect
How ? Have you not save on Google drive ?
It should be there by default...i think you chose not to backup...aisa kabhi hota nahi..
That`s Sad... Hope you find a way to recover them..
Check your Google photo backup
Should be there in Google Photos.
Did you count this SS?
Nearly 2000 pics and 50+ videos all gone
Check on Google cloud account...all pics should be there. Photos are backed up automatically unless you choose otherwise
Thats how it looks now Toh phir ...you can get them all
Just check for cloud backup
Backup nahi tha ... cloud ya google par
My bro has mobile shop usually he uses this softwares
Download aap from play store
Did you check the recently deleted folder? It is possible they might be there. If you have a Mac then you can get it back thru Disk Drill.
The same issue happened to someone I know on Monday.. Auto iOS update happened & the phone didnt recognise Face ID or Pass code , End result data lost I fortunately use a personal cloud to back up automatically
I too did it once while clearing my albums. God knows what I clicked, lost all photos. Nightmare.
Install Recuva software on PC, connect mobile to PC via USB cable you can recover deleted files easily. Recuva is a free software and safe too. Try.
Not saved on the cloud ?
just click on the salvage button.
Jab backup dekha jo retrieve hua woh zamana old tha recent year pics of family sab gone specially kids videos they were precious ab jaake ek external me save kar raha hoon ab toh cloud se bhi bharosa uth gaya mera....
Oh Shucks, they will be in your google account you can retrieve it if android, or in your Apple cloud if iOS
Quite a painful experience !!
Oh no Check you cloud storage, gets uploaded there too, if it set.
Still go to google drive and take a look at your photo album. I`m sure they may have been backed up.
That sad day happened to me few weeks back and with photos i lost contacts too
Ohhoo. Main to isi fear k around kaam karta rehta hoo. Every month laptop pe backup leta hoo. Coz losing data feels like we lost memories
My phone got dead recently I lost all my family photos and videos too which weren`t backed up in cloud as it was full... Better to save in external drives or buy space in cloud
Sync nahin tha cloud mam? Waise you should take a full backup of the phone every month. Saves lots of hassles and get all the data back when you change you device.
How? As per the opposition leaders there might have been Pegasus attacked performed on you.