- [End of Service Notice] We are regretful to announce
- Was wondering if anyone out there could recommend some
- Agree or Disagree? Explain?? https://t
- The votes are in and The Last of Us
- What is the highest number of hours you`ve ever
- So I`ve never owned wireless earbuds, but I think
- Hey iOS dev
- Looks like Google and it`s base is rearing their
- The iPhone 14 is actually the biggest scam Apple
- It`s funny to see some tweets stating that the
- Xbox spending a ton to bring as many games
- Whose approach is better for smartwatch customization? Vote for
- iPhone users
- An interesting graphic design detail behind an iconic logo
- My friend literally sold his iPhone 13 Pro and
- Walking into @GameStop to sell my #XboxSeriesX a guy
- Aussie builders, drop your projects in the comments! Would
- Batman is dead
- How many of you are rocking 2 phones? Do
- I think I`m going to be switching to Pixel
- iPhone 14 Pro Max Windows 11 Edition https://t
- No Man`s Sky`s Waypoint update is live now, bringing
- Who uses AOD on their smartwatch? Yes
- Many Americans dont use whatsapp whereas most Indians you
- Which one would you pick? #Pixel7Pro or #iPhone14ProMax ?
- Maybe it`s because I follow a lot of Nintendo
- Horizon Zero Dawn is a Ubisoft game with a
- Folks in this thread think Xbox marketing a Game
- Once you start using an iPhone then there`s no
- My 13yr old is the green bubble in every
Was wondering if anyone out there could recommend some
October 12, 2022, 6:13 am
Was wondering if anyone out there could recommend some decent hdmi cables that work both with the Xbox series X & PS5 that will do 4k/120 & NOT break the bank? Looking to buy some that actually work properly. Thanks.
I`ve bought Amazon Basics HDMI cables a dozen times over years & they`ve never let me down. Not the very cheapest and they look boring, but they`ve always been well-built & worked. That said, I haven`t try tried their 4K/120 cables myself yet, but easy returns if not happy. I bought two of these Fonz and they work great. These are pretty good for the price Walmart bro. Always the highest of qualities
Use a display port for pc.
They`ve worked for me but I`ll keep looking!
That`s running from my monitors on my xbox which is a 4k 120 hz hdr...it runs halo on this same monitor off my pc and same hdmi cable all the same Certified HDMI 2.1 8K Ultra High Speed Cable 8K 60Hz HDR 48Gbps eARC VRR Compatible with Dolby Atmos/Vision Playstation 5/PS5 Xbox Series X RTX 3090 Apple TV 4K Roku Fire Sony LG TV (6.5FT/2M) is the guy you want to talk to. He`s a Super Tech Guy
iBirdie 8K HDMI 2.1 Cable 6 Feet 8K60hz 4K120hz 4K144hz HDCP 2.3 2.2 eARC ARC 48Gbps Ultra High Speed Compatible with Dolby Vision Atmos PS5 PS4, Xbox One Series X, Sony LG Samsung, RTX 3080 3090 You`re not finding the ones that come with the consoles work well?