- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
Whoever thinks this game is a 64 rated is
August 2, 2021, 2:34 am
Whoever thinks this game is a 64 rated is on some BS TheAscent XboxShare
Change that.. I did feel Days Gone was underrated.
I would say it deserves 74 not 64!
It`s the corrupt media following the "Xbox bad Playstation good" narrative and it`s really sad. The Ascent is a ARPG masterapiece
If you think a game is trash, then its trash.
Great game, but it keeps crashing on my Xbox One S
Playing on Xbox its fun, feels and looks like a cyberpunk game, my only problem is the game crashed a few times. 4 out of 5 Stars
You`re right this game Absolutely garbage Can`t even complete the story
Dude this game is amazing. I can`t get enough of it! 64 really! Dude is on crack!
Thaaaaank you! Im so glad that people are giving it a chance, its so good
Other than the shooting feeling off the theme is dope. Any tips on shooting?
Hope MS no longer give review copies to metro that 30 is some bullshit
Is that Danny Devi to doing the voice?
Again, Dead Nation and Alienation got similarly put down. I think reviewers just dont like good twin stick shooters of this style.
I think its fine. I probably would put it at a 7 w/o co-op partners, and a 7.5 with. But I am enjoying it. Its tough though because FS has taken most of my gaming time recently.
Outside a few encounters, the game is a ton of fun and beautiful to look at.
The gameplay reminds me of Housemarques Nex Machina...and that game was the shitttttt
I don`t care about no scores, written, or video reviews, gameplay footage etc..only thing that tells me how good is a game is my personal experience. Period.
At least Steam has Mostly Positive with almost 3K reviews. Even the audience score on Metacritic is higher than the critics score.
Im enjoying it. Its a nice change of pace for me.
Set the audio to indent mode an. You walk thru the city an the chatter from NPCs talking with each other n all the other sounds you hear are amplified. Gives you the sensation of actually walking thru the city. How it plays on your ears is something else..awesome!!
Look great. I still think gameplay needs tweaking. Ill jump back in after a few patches.
I agree. Ive been playing this game nonstop and my gawd Im having a blast. This game is easily a 8 for me despite with its bugs Ive experienced.
This game is sweet as hell
Like the one reviewer who gave quantum break a two. I`m sure that guy didn`t have a agenda.
To be fair it`s only a 64 mc bc 1 critic gave it a 30. W/o that score it would`ve averaged out a lot better. Most of the negatives across good & ok reviews were about the bugs. Which was fair. But also fixable. Not very many reviews made this seem like a bad game at all.
This game proves, without a shadow of a doubt, that reviews are absolutely pointless. Clearly many sites dont even play the games. Also a certain amount of bias exists. Whether its against Xbox or certain indie developers. It just doesnt make any sense to have such low scores.
So Destruction All-star metacritic scores doesn`t matter too?
Its actually not too bad so far.
Once the Halo Infinite flight ends I`ll be jumping on it. Hearing nothing but good things about it.
You`re right about the score: although I have experienced some bugs but the game definitely deserves a second look.
If they only make the camera angle like returnal this game would be around 85-90..
Its a great game but the bugs really get to you in co-op. Getting some hours in on solo.
Did you believe Days gone was underrated as well?
I`m loving the game so far brother.
I still think the media is out to get some games. It explains how unfair they are to something like this while giving favourability to true stinkers like LOU 2.
Ill play it eventually.
Great game, really enjoying it so far, solid 8/10 from me.