- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
Xbox: *Makes a positive Post Some Random: https://t
July 11, 2022, 9:16 am
Xbox: *Makes a positive Post Some Random:
That`s what happens under literally every single xbox/playstation tweet.
did he really say 9M... million on hand... is he serious? Oof Microsoft down to its last 9 milly
He`s not even on topic.
Yeah people your right your brand is better and their owners have a bigger coc than the other.
What is wrong with these ppl
Microsoft is richer than sony... even beat apple once
Instead of playing their own games ponies always complaining about Xbox
Theres nothing positive about XBox tho
Microsoft is a trillion dollar company while Sony is topping out around about 100 billion so yeah, Microsoft could afford to buy Sony pretty easily
This is clearly bait lol
Kinda curious. What does Microsoft make beyond video games and software?? I know that playstation dabbles largely in electronics, video games, movies, etc etc.
First of all this guy seems like an angry individual and is probably a lot of fun to hangout with. Also look at the market cap of Microsoft VS SonyI know math is hard but one is much bigger then the other
Estimate is a key word they`re and that guy has no proof and didn`t site his source at all
Sony Can I have the crazy pills this being is on mine are not working Microsoft just bought bathesda and blizzard Activision and and if they wanted too they could buy Sony with the loose change down the back of the gaming sofa in the office just to add the icing on the cake
It`s every post I thought people were smart enough to ignore these by now.
Another walking L
no Microsoft is worth more than sony .
It`s always that dude, I swear all he does is leave bait in every gaming-related post.
Tell Connie`s Microsoft net worth is 1892 billon
Microsoft has 9 mil on hand lmao
This dude gotta be joking
I don`t understand the whole console war thing. Like wouldn`t you want multiple options? Like competition breeds innovation. If only one console existed then they probably wouldn`t have to try as hard. Especially being in the PC camp I don`t get this hardcore brand loyalty.
I am more upset he has a Sokka profile pic. He doesn`t deserve him as a profile pic
Sony aint even worth 98B
Scratch out their name so they don`t get more delusional zealots.
He thinks Sony has more money on hand ...Than Microsoft? What`s bizarre is that person`s tweet isn`t even remotely accurate lol
Yeah? The sales rates in Japan say something else
Were ps fans always this toxic or they got more toxic over time ? Becouse dont remember they were this toxic in ps4 era
Representative of most of their fan base tbh
Sony`s entire market cap is only 102bil lol
STOP THE CAP!!!
What`s he mean WE? Whatever, it`s obvious bait for anyone that has seen him around b4. He`s a known PS zealot