- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
You told us: You`d totally use Windows 11 with
July 6, 2021, 5:43 pm
You told us: Youd totally use Windows 11 with Android apps on your phone
Do I have to have Amazon tho?
what would be the point tho? We already have Android on phones, should release an Android-based OS that looks like Windows, they aready have an Android phone, just make it more Microsoft-ish I still want a phone that I can plug into a monitor w/ keyboard and have a full computer... but only if Windows because Android has restrictions that a PC does not have... also, I`d need desktop PC app support.
If i was going to use 11 on my android phone it`d need to be designed specifically for it to make use of the hardware so not an app. I`m not interested in getting Windows 11 for a while anyway cos i dislike the start menu and task bar changes.
most phone game will ban the account emulation
100%. Give the option to toggle between a mobile interface and the full desktop interface and you`re good. The Windows on Lumia project has already done all of this, including porting cellular functions for calling and messaging. The hell? I wouldn`t use Windows 11 on my phone.
What are you talking about.